To view this course, take out a £15 annual membership. Trusts and universities and other organisations, please contact directly for license packages.
Not only will you get access to this course, but you will be able to access our extensive library and as part of the package, you will receive a complementary pass to our annual online conference. In purchasing an annual membership, you will also be funding a range of projects and awards in support of our core aim: better maternity outcomes for mothers, babies and their families.
We look forward to welcoming you to the community.
- Realities of communication on the maternity frontline
- Lessons learned and what to watch out for
- Cultural sensitivity
- Language barriers
- Different levels of understanding
- How can staff know they have communicated clearly?
- The tools available and being developed